Marketing and Communications Assistant
Impact7G, Inc., an Iowa-based environmental consulting firm, is seeking a full- or part-time Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our growing Company. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with communicating market-specific and general information on Impact7G activity and topics of interest to our clients throughout the United States.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with social media communications;
- Facilitate web-site development and updates;
- Develop news and blog posts with input from staff on issues of importance to our client base;
- Photograph and video project sites and activity;
- Attend conference and tradeshow events;
- Assist with proposal graphics and layout;
- Maintain resume and project case study database;
- Assist with project-related public involvement and outreach activity; and
- Work with third-party professional marketing company as needed for special projects.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, environmental studies, journalism, or a related field;
- Preferred familiarity with management and use of customer relationship management software;
- Familiarity with entire suite of Microsoft and Adobe software products;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Photography and videography experience;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines; and
- Occasional Midwest Travel, less frequent National travel.
Impact7G is a growing environmental professional services firm located in Clive, Iowa with branch offices in Coralville and Sioux City, Iowa and additional project offices throughout the United States.
For full-time employees Impact7G offers a benefit package that includes competitive medical, dental, and vison insurance, personal time off, personal wellness incentives, short and long-term disability insurance, optional life insurance, and a 401k plan with company match. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Impact7G will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, disability, military/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.