Earthview Environmental, a provider of Wetland and Natural Resource Consulting services since 1998, is excited to announce our new capabilities and services. After a productive business relationship with staff at Impact7G, Inc., Earthview Environmental and Impact7G have combined resources and staff to offer all of our clients a single source of comprehensive environmental solutions.
Judy, Chant, Joe, Reid, Will, Rachel and Sarah will continue to provide the trusted environmental services to municipalities, county conservation boards, RC&Ds, land use planners, developers, and landowners. The location at 310 Second Street in Coralville will remain and we are excited to announce that our shared services have significantly increased and include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I and II ESAs)
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Wetland Mitigations & Monitoring
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Wetland Bank Management
- Environmental and Geotechnical Drilling
- Archaeology and Geomorphology
- Asbestos Containing Materials Management
- Lead-Based Paint Management
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability Services
- Telecommunications Compliance
- Environmental Training
- Section 106 Consultation
- National Environmental Policy Act Services
- Watershed Planning
- Stream and Bank Restoration
- Prescribed Fire & Natural Areas Management
Impact7G operates locally and regionally, headquartered in Clive, IA with additional offices in Slater and Sioux City, Iowa and St. Paul, Minnesota. Impact7G strives to provide long-term value that amplifies our client’s abilities to sustain healthy growth and prosperity, now and seven generations into the future. It is our goal to be an extension of our client’s staff, all the time.
With the merging of two companies, you can expect the same enhanced level of customer service with a larger staff, expanded equipment inventory, and a broader range of environmental capabilities to assist with all your project needs. We greatly value our past relationships and look forward to working with you in the future!