Impact7G is a top contender among environmental companies and provider of professional diverse environmental services. Our team of environmental scientists, planners, geologists, biologists, foresters, drillers, geographic information system analysts, and regulatory specialists are committed to providing you quality data and information to foster informed decisions for sustainable solutions.
What We Do
Our ultimate objective is to provide our clients excellent objective data, field services, and analyses to help them meet there environmental planning, due diligence, permitting, and compliance needs.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Wetland Delineation, Permitting, Litigation, and Banking
- Phase I / II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Environmental and Geotechnical Drilling
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Archaeology and Architectural History
- Asbestos Management (AHERA & NESHAP)
- NEPA Planning
- Stream Restoration
- Watershed Planning
- Industrial Hygiene